Selling alcoholic beverages?
If you plan to sell or serve alcoholic beverages call (714) 558-4101 for further information or visit the alcoholic Beverage Control Board website.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs a business license?
2. Selling alcoholic beverages?
3. I want to change the location of my business.
4. Fictitious business name statement (DBA)
5. What if my business is going to prepare or sell food?
6. What if I need to renew my license?
7. Are there penalties for late renewal?