View all facilities

The Exchange Fine Arts Gallery

Image Unavailable
Formerly the Sunkist Orange County Fruit Exchange Building, the structure was constructed in 1922 at a cost of $20,000; the exchange itself, however, had incorporated considerably earlier, on November 13, 1893. A few years after the Exchange closed its doors in 1994, colleagues Tom Porter and Lydia Passannante renovated and restored the structure, creating a fine art gallery with an Italian Renaissance-themed interior. In its new incarnation, the gallery re-opened on October 4, 1997
Go to Calendar