Friends of the Orange Public Library
The Friends of the Orange Public Library is an organization of community residents who believe in the value and future of our public library. The Friends support the Library with funds from the Arline Minor Memorial Bookstore, by receiving and encouraging personal donations, bequests from estates and distributions from trusts, and by encouraging community support for a better library. This wonderful group of volunteers has been serving the Orange Public Library and the community since 1959.
The Friends welcome others to join them as volunteers to assist at the Bookstore, help with Internet sales or donations handling, or serve on the Board of Directors. Interested candidates should call (714) 288-2424 or email email@example.com.
FOPL is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit public benefit corporation, and its federal ID number is: 33-0150200.
Friends Receive 60th Anniversary Proclamation
Friends of the Library Donate $28,000
The Friends generously provide the Library with the following:
- Financial support for the Summer Reading Club and OPL Comic Convention
- Large Print books
- DVDs and audiobooks for all three branches
- Funds for other projects requested by the Library
- Outreach Programs
- Local History digitization
- Members can shop at book sales before they open to the public and enjoy other perks
- Individual Membership - $10 / year
- Applications available in the Arline Minor Memorial Bookstore or in the Friends’ quarterly newsletter
|Friends of the Library Board of Directors|
|Internet Sales Director|
|Member at Large|
Phyllis Steele and Eddie Salcedo
Legacy and Endowment Program
This program offers the opportunity to guarantee the Friends’ continued support for the Library in the years to come. It provides individually tailored plans directed by the donor to support the services and programs they hold most dear. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.