Start and Stop Utility Service

You may apply to start or stop utility service: 
  • In Person
  • By phone

Start City of Orange Utility Services

To start water and sanitation services with the City of Orange we need a minimum of one business day to process your request. You will need to provide the following
  • Service location
  • Applicant or company name
  • Contact number
  • Social Security number or tax identification number
  • Driver's license number
  • Mailing address (if different than service address)
Please note: An establishment fee is charged to all new accounts and appears on the first billing.

Discontinue City of Orange Utility Services

To discontinue water service we need a minimum of one business day to process the request.  We require verification information such as driver's license number or Social Security number in order to identify the responsible party and discontinue service.

To Start or Stop Trash Services

Contact CR&R by phone at (714) 372-8272 or click here.