Orange Plaza Paseo Temporary Permit Program
Due to the overwhelming success of the Orange Plaza Paseo, the City Council approved a temporary permit program to ensure a safe, accessible, and welcoming environment for customers, staff, and visitors to the Plaza Paseo. The temporary permit program will be in effect while a study is conducted for an ongoing seasonal program.
Businesses in the Old Towne Plaza interested in participating in the revamped temporary outdoor dining and retail program are invited to enroll in the program in order to continue to conduct outdoor business in the Orange Plaza Paseo.
- Click here for a permit application and here for the furniture palette.
- Make an appointment with the Planning Division to submit your application. To make an appointment, click here.
- Bring your completed application and a payment for the $479 processing fee to your appointment.
- If there are any comments or corrections for your proposal, you will receive a letter in the mail.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive a phone call to advise you of the approval and invitation to pick up the approval letter from the Community Development Department.
- A payment of the first month’s prorated cleaning fee will be charged at the time you arrive to pick up your approval letter.
- An appointment to have the area inspected once the furniture is set up will need to be made by calling Jennifer Scudellari at (714) 744-7242.
The temporary Paseo includes North and South Glassell, East and West Chapman, and within the Plaza itself. Applications are being accepted now and those approved will be permitted to use the public spaces beginning the week of September 6, 2021.
For questions, please contact Marissa Moshier at (714) 744-7243.