Housing Documents

Since the City receives entitlement CDBG and HOME funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the City is required to prepare and submit documents related to HUD grant funds on an annual basis except for the Consolidated Plan that is submitted to HUD every five years.  Below are the three main documents.
  1. Annual Action Plan - This document outlines projects approved by the City Council for CDBG and HOME funds. 
  2. Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) -  The document contains status update and performance measures of projects funded with CDBG and HOME funds. 
  3. Consolidated Plan - This is a five-year strategic planning document that lets HUD know how the City will use its CDBG and HOME funds towards projects that will meet high priority community needs.