Passport Information

For customers with a qualified life-or-death emergency and who need a passport for immediate international travel within 72 hours, please visit the U.S. Department of State website at

The City Clerk's Office is an authorized U.S. Passport Acceptance Facility.  Passport Services are available by appointment only. Please click the image below to schedule your in person passport appointment.


Passport photo services are available at City Hall for $14 per person

Passport Renewals

The City of Orange does not process adult passport renewals.

If you are renewing a passport that was issued less than 15 years ago, and you were at least 16 years of age at the time the passport was issued, you may renew by mail. Use Form DS-82 and follow the instructions. If you do not meet these qualifications, you will need to complete a first-time passport application, Form DS-11, apply in person, and present the required documentation.

For further passport and travel information, or to download passport application forms, please visit the Department of State's travel website.

Instructions and Pricing

For requirements and information on passport fees, click here.
Happy traveling!