About The CityOfficialsDepartmentsServicesCalendarFAQSContact Us
Homepage > City Departments > Public Works > Permit InformationE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Public Works Permits

The Public Works Department issues the following types of permits.

Public Works Front Counter (714) 744-5525

Street Maintenance Division (714) 532-6480

For Block Party Permits, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (714) 744-5500 .
    Copyright 2002 - 2017 City of Orange, CA Powered by