About The CityOfficialsDepartmentsServicesCalendarFAQSContact Us
Homepage > ... > Finance > Utility Services > Application for Water ServiceE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Establishing City of Orange Utility Services

You may establish service for water, and sanitation services in several ways. You may complete and fax the Start Utility Services Application found on this website, telephone in your request, or visit our office in person. When mailing the application, there may be up to a five-day delay in establishing service. To ensure faster connection service, please fax and/or call us at the numbers listed below.

Start Utility Services Applicaton Form

When telephoning in your request, we will need the following information:

  1. Applicant or company name
  2. Applicant or company telephone number
  3. Service location
  4. Driver's license number
  5. Social Security number or tax identification number
  6. Mailing address (if different than service address)

Please note: A $35.00 (subject to change) fee is charged to all new accounts and appears on the first billing.

To visit our office, pleease come to:

City of Orange
Finance Department
300 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange CA 92866-1591
(714) 744-2233
Fax: (714) 744-2273

Discontinuance of City of Orange Utility Services
You may discontinue service by notifying us at least five business days in advance of the desired discontinuance date (O.M.C. 13.28.030). Disconnection of service may be accomplished by completing and faxing the Stop Utility Services Application Form on this website, by telephoning us or by visiting our office in person. Please note that when telephoning us, we will require verification information such as driver's license number or Social Security number in order to identify the responsible parties.

Stop Utility Services Applicaton Form Fax to (714) 744-2273

To Start/Stop Trash Services Contact
CR&R at (714) 372-8272

Copyright 2002 - 2016 City of Orange, CA Powered by