Adult Basketball League
LocationMen's adult basketball leagues are offered at the Sports Center at Grijalva Park.
Spring Season Begins
Sunday, April 9, 2017 (9-game schedule, including playoff)
- Tuesday Green A Division Schedule and Standings
- Tuesday Green B Division Schedule and Standings
- Tuesday Orange Division Schedule and Standings
- Thursday Green Schedule and Standings
- Thursday Orange Schedule and Standings
- Thursday Silver Schedule and Standings
- Sunday Green A Division Schedule and Standings
- Sunday Green B Division Schedule and Standings
- Sunday Orange Division Schedule and Standings
Bronze level play has a 6'5" height limit.
Tuesday - Men's Bronze
Thursday - Men's Bronze and Silver
Sunday - Men's Bronze
Teams may register at the Community Services Department located at 230 E Chapman Ave., 92866 during normal business hours 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM Monday through Friday (alternating Fridays are closed).
The team fee of $246 and $128 refundable deposit are due upon registration. Each team is required to pay a $32 referee/scorekeeper fee in cash prior to each game.
For more information, contact Joe Avila at (714) 744-2271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Gym Play
$2 Per Day
Time of Play
Mondays and Fridays
5:30 - 8:30 PM
Open gym play allows the general public to come in and play "pick up" basketball games at the Sports Center at Grijalva Park. First time participants 17-years-old and younger are required to bring their parent/legal guardian in order to participate. Hours and days are subject to change without notice. Please call (714) 744-7274 for more information.